Amend or Cancel your Overseas Funds Transfer
Visit any DBS/POSB Branch with your NRIC/Passport to apply for an amendment or cancellation of your wrong transfer.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Overseas Funds Transfer
For transfers to locations where DBS Remit is available
- You will not be able to amend or cancel your overseas transfer online transaction after you have submitted.
For transfers to all other locations
- Please note amendment and/or cancellation is on a best effort basis and the following charges will apply.
- For Amendment: There is a charge of S$30 per transaction, plus any agent bank charges. You may also incur additional FX losses for recalling the transfer.
- For Cancellation: There is a charge of S$35 per transaction, plus any agent bank charges.
- Currency and Amount cannot be amended. For such cases, request for cancellation of payment and submit a new payment request.
- Cancellation of payment can only be done if the funds have not been credited into the recipient's account.
- Any refund made will be subjected to the prevailing exchange rates.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support