Add Bill Payment Organisation
Find out how you can add a new bill payment organisation using digibank Online or digibank Mobile.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Pay and click on More Payment Services, complete the Authentication Process.
- Under Manage Payments & GIRO click Add Billing Organisation.
- Indicate the Billing Organisation Name and Bill Reference Number.
- Indicate the Account you wish to make payment from, click Next.
- Verify the details and click Submit, follow the 2-factor Authentication Instructions to complete your add payee request.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Bills.
- Tap Add Billing Organisation and select the Billing Organisation.
- Enter your Bill Reference Number and select the Fund Source you wish to make payment from.
- Tap Next to review the recipient's details and tap Add Recipient Now.
- Follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions to complete the request.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support