Remove Other Bank's Credit Cards Recipient
Find out how you can remove other bank's credit cards recipient using digibank Online or digibank Mobile.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Pay and click More Payment Services.
- Under Manage Payments & GIRO click View or Delete Another Bank Credit Cards.
- Select the Other Bank's Credit Cards Recipient you wish to delete.
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction.
- Click Submit to confirm the deletion.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Cards.
- Look for the card you wish to remove and tap the "i" Icon on the right of the card number.
- Tap on the Menu located at the top right of your screen and select Delete Payee.
- Once prompted with a confirmation, select Yes to complete the deletion.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support