Register for DBS PayLah!
Learn how you can register for PayLah! via 1 of these 3 ways - Digibank, Singpass or Parent’s Singpass.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
- A maximum of one DBS PayLah! wallet can be registered under a unique mobile number.
How to register for PayLah!
Customers with DBS/POSB deposit account (Personal or Joint-Alternate accounts only)
- Open your DBS PayLah! App and tap Register via DBS/POSB digibank, tap Next.
- Enter your DBS/POSB digibank User ID and PIN, tap Next.
- Enter the 6-digit SMS One-Time-Password* into DBS PayLah! and tap Next.
- Select your DBS/POSB Bank Account to be linked with DBS PayLah!.
- Enter your DBS PayLah! Nickname, Password and Mobile Number, tap Next to complete the registration.
Singaporean or Permanent Resident without DBS/POSB deposit account
- Open your DBS PayLah! App and tap Register via Singpass, tap Next.
- Enter your Singpass, tap Login.
- Verify your Contact Information and PayLah! Nickname.
- Enter your Employment Details and Tax Residency status.
- Create a Password for your PayLah! wallet and review your information, tap Let's go to complete the registration.
Parents with DBS/POSB deposit account
- Open your DBS PayLah! App and tap Register via Parent’s Singpass, tap Next.
- Provide consent for the registration by scanning the QR code generated with the Singpass Mobile App^ on the Parent’s mobile phone.
- Select the Name of the child you are applying PayLah! for and enter the Child's Personal Details#.
- Confirm the Tax Residency status of the child, if applicable.
- Enter the 6-digit One-Time-Password* and create a Password for the PayLah! wallet.
- Review the details entered and tap Submit to complete the registration.
- *A 6-digit SMS One-Time-Password will be sent to the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- ^Parents will be required to verify their identity with the Singpass Mobile app, by performing the scan QR code using the app’s scanner. For more information, visit https://singpassmobile.sg/.
- #If applicable, select Student under Occupation to proceed with registration.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support