Close DBS PayLah! Wallet
Find out how you can refund and close your PayLah! wallet using DBS PayLah! App.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
How to close PayLah! wallet
- Log in to DBS PayLah! with your Touch / Face ID or PayLah! Password.
- Tap More on the bottom right and select Help & Support.
- Select Close PayLah! Wallet, enter your DBS/POSB digibank User ID and PIN for authentication and tap Submit.
- Enter 6-digit SMS OTP* for authentication and tap Submit.
- Select the Reason for closing your PayLah! wallet and tap Close Wallet to complete the closure.
- *A 6-digit SMS One-Time-Password will be sent to the mobile number being used to register for the PayLah! wallet.
- If your linked DBS/POSB savings/current account is closed, the balance in the wallet will be refunded to you via Cashier's Order.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support