Close DBS PayLah! Wallet
Find out how you can close your PayLah! wallet.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
How to close PayLah! wallet
- Log in to DBS PayLah! with your Touch / Face ID or PayLah! Password.
- Tap More on the bottom right and select Help & Support.
- Select Close PayLah! Wallet, enter your DBS/POSB digibank User ID and PIN or PayLah! mobile number and PIN for authentication and tap Submit.
- Enter 6-digit SMS OTP* for authentication and tap Submit.
- Select the Reason for closing your PayLah! wallet and tap Close Wallet to complete the closure.
- *A 6-digit SMS One-Time-Password will be sent to the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Please make sure you have no balance funds in your wallet before submitting your request to close your PayLah! Wallet.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support