Change DBS PayLah! Mobile Number
Find out how to update your DBS PayLah! Mobile Number instantly via DBS PayLah! App.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
DBS/POSB digibank Users
- Log in to DBS PayLah! with your Touch / Face ID or PayLah! Password.
- Select More on the bottom right and select Settings.
- Select Edit Mobile Number and enter your DBS/POSB digibank User ID and PIN, click Submit.
- Enter the *6-digit SMS One-Time-Password into DBS PayLah! and tap Done.
- Enter the Mobile Number you wish to change and tap Submit.
- Enter the Confirmation PIN sent to the New Mobile Number and tap Done.
- *A 6-digit SMS One-Time-Password will be sent to your DBS Bank registered mobile number.
- Changing your mobile number registered in your personal records with the Bank does not automatically update the mobile number linked to your DBS PayLah! wallet.
- Please ensure your new mobile number is updated in the DBS PayLah! app before letting go of the old number.
Non-DBS/POSB digibank & Other Bank Users
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support