Keeping your DBS PayLah! Mobile Number Updated
Minimise erroneous transfers and risk with updated particulars by keeping your records updated.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
- Your PayLah! account will be linked to the same mobile number used in your primary bank account.
- Please note that only Singapore mobile numbers can be used to operate a PayLah! account.
How to update your DBS PayLah! mobile number
- Simply update your mobile phone records with the bank, and your PayLah! account will be updated automatically.
- Once your PayLah! is updated, you will be notified by email and in-app confirmation during your next log-in.
- Find out what are the different ways to Update Mobile Number with the Bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a separate mobile number for my PayLah! account?
For the security of your account, your PayLah! mobile number will be linked to the same number used in your primary bank account. This is to minimise erroneous transfers and your risk of fraud.
Why was my PayLah! account closed?
Your mobile contact information in our records may be outdated or is not a Singapore registered mobile number. Please verify that your records with the bank is updated before trying to register for a new PayLah! account. Find out what are the different ways to Update Mobile Number with the Bank.
My PayLah! account was closed, what happened to the balance in my account and am I eligible to register for PayLah! again?
Any remaining balance from your PayLah! will be refunded to the bank account linked to your wallet. If you did not link a bank account to your wallet, do check your email for the steps to get assistance for the refund. Alternatively, you may also chat with us at www.dbs.com.sg for assistance with the refund. Please ensure that your mobile number is updated in our records before trying to register for PayLah! again.
What will happen to the existing PayLah! QRs that I have issued?
If you have issued PayLah! QR codes using your previous mobile number, you may replace them by creating a new Wallet QR to reflect your new mobile number by logging into your PayLah! and tapping on “My QR”.
Was this information useful?