Change DBS PayLah! Wallet Limit
Find out how to update your DBS PayLah! Wallet Limit instantly via DBS PayLah! App.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
DBS/POSB digibank Users
- Log in to DBS PayLah! with your Touch / Face ID or PayLah! Password.
- Select More on the bottom right and select Manage PayLah!.
- Select Wallet limit and enter your DBS/POSB digibank User ID and PIN, click Submit.
- Enter the *6-digit SMS One-Time-Password into DBS PayLah! and tap Done.
- Select the Preferred Limit you wish to set for your PayLah! Wallet.
- Tap Update to change your PayLah! Wallet Limit.
- DBS PayLah! wallet limits up to S$2000.
- If set at S$0 wallet limit, each time you receive a payment, it will be automatically sent to your linked DBS/POSB account.
- Incoming funds received exceeding your DBS PayLah! wallet limit will be automatically sent to your linked DBS/POSB Account.
Non-DBS/POSB digibank & Other Bank Users
- DBS PayLah! registered under a non-digibank or other bank user is fixed at S$999 wallet limit.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support