Update DBS PayLah! Wallet Limit and Daily Transfer Limit
Find out how you can update your DBS PayLah! Wallet Limit and Daily Transfer Limit instantly via DBS PayLah! App.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
How to Update DBS PayLah! Wallet Limit and Daily Transfer Limit
DBS/POSB digibank users
- Log in to DBS PayLah! with your Touch / Face ID or PayLah! Password.
- Select More on the bottom right and select Manage Wallet.
- Select Wallet limit/Daily Limit and enter your DBS/POSB digibank User ID and PIN, click Submit.
- Enter the *6-digit SMS One-Time-Password into DBS PayLah! and tap Done.
- Select the Preferred Limit (Wallet Limit) or Preferred Daily Limit (Daily Limit) you wish to set for your PayLah! Wallet.
- Tap Update to change your PayLah! Wallet Limit or Daily Limit.
- DBS PayLah! wallet limits up to S$2000.
- You can set a daily transfer limit of up to S$2000 for your DBS Paylah Wallet.
- If set at S$0 wallet limit, each time you receive a payment, it will be automatically sent to your linked DBS/POSB account.
- Incoming funds received exceeding your DBS PayLah! wallet limit will be automatically sent to your linked DBS/POSB Account.
- DBS PayLah! registered under a non-digibank or other bank user is fixed at S$999 wallet limit.
Was this information useful?