Manage DBS PayLah! Notifications
To keep you informed on your PayLah! Transfers, we have enabled email notifications whenever you perform an outgoing payment via DBS PayLah!.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS PayLah!
- Log in to DBS PayLah! with your Touch / Face ID or PayLah! Password.
- Select More on the bottom right and select Settings.
- Select Manage Notifications.
- Toggle the Outgoing Payments Switch to enable / disable notifications to be sent to your registered email address.
- Set your preferred Threshold Limit to trigger the notifications*.
- *Maximum threshold limit can be set up to S$999 for Myinfo registered users and S$2,000 for digibank registered users. To receive notifications for all outgoing payments, set your threshold limit at S$0.
- To change your registered email address, refer to Update Email Address.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support