Eligibility for Credit Card Application
To be a Principal Card holder, you will need to be above 21 years, earn a gross annual income of S$30k if you are a Singaporean, or S$45k if you are a foreigner.
- You need to be 21 to 70 years of age.
- Minimum gross annual income of S$30k if you are a Singaporean, or S$45k if you are a foreigner.
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- Only an existing Principal Card holder can apply for a supplementary card.
An alternative is to apply for a Secured Credit Card if Minimum Income Requirement is not met.
In order to apply for a secured credit card:
- You need to be 21 to 70 years of age
- Maintain a SGD Fixed Deposit Account with a minimum of SGD$10,000 placement
Please note that applications for a Secured Credit Card can only be done at a DBS/POSB Branch and subjected to approval.
Look for the nearest branch using our Branch Locator.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support