Eligibility for Credit Card Application
To be a Principal Card holder, you will need to be above 21 years, earn a gross annual income of S$30k if you are a Singaporean, or S$45k if you are a foreigner.
- You need to be 21 to 70 years of age.
- Minimum gross annual income of S$30k if you are a Singaporean, or S$45k if you are a foreigner.
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- Only an existing Principal Card holder can apply for a supplementary card.
An alternative is to apply for a Secured Credit Card if Minimum Income Requirement is not met.
In order to apply for a secured credit card:
- You need to be 21 to 70 years of age
- Maintain a SGD Fixed Deposit Account with a minimum of SGD$10,000 placement
Please note that applications for a Secured Credit Card can only be done at a DBS/POSB Branch and subjected to approval.
Look for the nearest branch using our Branch Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support