Set up GIRO Payment for DBS/POSB Credit Card Bill
Set up a GIRO arrangement easily via digibank Online to manage your Credit Card bill payments.Part of: Your Guide to GIRO Arrangements
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN
- Select Pay (Bills and Cards) and click on Add GIRO Arrangements.
- Log in with your 6-digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select DBS/POSB Credit Card under Billing Organisation.
- Input your Bill Reference Number
Last 12 digits of the DBS/POSB credit card no. (Without Hyphens)
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit.
Apply for digibank Online
Your payment will be credited into your credit card(s) account on the 2nd working day (Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays) from your due date. Here’s an example:
- Due Date 4th: Fund will be debited from bank account on the 4th and will be credited to credit card(s) account on the 6th
- Due Date 4th with 5th is a Sunday: Fund will be debited from bank account on the 4th and will be credited to credit card(s) account on the 7th
If you wish to make any advance payment via other mode to release your available credit limit, please make the payment 5 days before the due date to avoid the GIRO deduction. In the event if you make an advance payment within the last 5 days before your due date, the GIRO payment will still take effect.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support