Set up GIRO Payment for DBS/POSB Credit Card Bill
Set up a GIRO arrangement easily via digibank Online to manage your Credit Card bill payments.Part of: Your Guide to GIRO Arrangements
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN
- Under Pay, click on Add GIRO Arrangement and complete the Authentication Process.
- Billing Organisation: DBS/POSB Credit Card
Bill Reference: Last 12 digits of the DBS/POSB credit card no. (Without Hyphens/Space)
e.g. Card no: 4556 1234 5678 9101 = 123456789101
- Payment Limit: *Enter "0" for no payment limit.
- My Account: Select your Account for GIRO Deduction.
- Click Next followed by Submit to complete your GIRO application.
- GIRO arrangement applied via digibank Online for DBS/POSB Credit Card bill payment is only applicable for Full Payments.
- If you would like to apply for Minimum Payment GIRO arrangement, please complete and mail in our Interbank GIRO Application Form.
- By applying for Credit Card (Full) GIRO bill payment, you are setting up a payment arrangement to have the full closing balance amount shown on your Credit Card statement debited from your indicated DBS/POSB Savings or Current account on the payment due date.
- Please note that late payment fee will be charged to your Credit Card Account if the GIRO deduction on payment due date is unsuccessful.
Apply for digibank Online
Your payment will be credited into your credit card(s) account on the 2nd working day (Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays) from your due date. Here’s an example:
- Due Date 4th: Fund will be debited from bank account on the 4th and will be credited to credit card(s) account on the 6th
- Due Date 4th with 5th is a Sunday: Fund will be debited from bank account on the 4th and will be credited to credit card(s) account on the 7th
If you wish to make any advance payment via other mode to release your available credit limit, please make the payment 5 days before the due date to avoid the GIRO deduction. In the event if you make an advance payment within the last 5 days before your due date, the GIRO payment will still take effect.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support