Credit Card Payment Due Date
Credit Card Payment Due Date is generally 20 calendar days from the statement date, after which, late fees and finance/interest charges may incur.
- Statement date: 4th March 2016
- Payment due date: 24th March 2016
- Minimum Payment is due on the payment due date: 24th March 2016
- Full Payment is due before the next statement date: Before 4th April 2016
(It is recommended to make full payment before the payment due date to prevent finance/interest charges from being incurred.)
The payment due date will be adjusted in these situations:
- Statement date falls on a Saturday, grace period will start on the following Monday.
- Payment due date falls on a weekend or public holiday, it will be adjusted to the next working day.
- If minimum payment is not received by the payment due date, a Late Fee of up to S$100 will be levied on the card account.
- If full payment is not received by the next statement date, Finance/Interest Charge will be levied on the card account.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support