Credit Card Payment Due Date
Credit Card Payment Due Date is generally 20 calendar days from the statement date, after which, late fees and finance/interest charges may incur.
- Statement date: 4th March 2016
- Payment due date: 24th March 2016
- Minimum Payment is due on the payment due date: 24th March 2016
- Full Payment is due before the next statement date: Before 4th April 2016
(It is recommended to make full payment before the payment due date to prevent finance/interest charges from being incurred.)
- Tip: Set payment alerts using DBS Lifestyle app, so you will never be late for your card payment again:
- Log in to DBS Lifestyle app with your digibank User ID and PIN.
- Select My Cards from the menu bar.
- Select Details, then select the icon on the top right.
- Select your preferred alerts and swipe right on Make it a recurring alert to activate auto payment alerts.
- Note: You can select multiple alerts. They are applicable to the due dates of all cards as per your latest statements.
The payment due date will be adjusted in these situations:
- Statement date falls on a Saturday, grace period will start on the following Monday.
- Payment due date falls on a weekend or public holiday, it will be adjusted to the next working day.
- If minimum payment is not received by the payment due date, a Late Fee of up to S$100 will be levied on the card account.
- If full payment is not received by the next statement date, Finance/Interest Charge will be levied on the card account.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support