Pay Credit Card Bills
There are many ways you can pay your credit card bills. The fastest way to make an immediate bill payment to your DBS/POSB Credit Cards is via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with DBS, Go Shopping with DBS
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and Password.
- Select My Accounts and click on Credit Cards.
- Input your 6-digit iB secure PIN.
- Select the Card Account you are checking on and click on Pay Card.
- Select the Debiting Account and confirm the Amount.
- Select Immediate.
- Click Next followed by Submit.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to DBS Lifestyle app with your digibank User ID and PIN.
- Select My Cards and click on Details.
- Swipe left to select the relevant Card and click Pay Bill.
- Input your 6 digit iB secure PIN (OTP).
- Select Pay Full Amount or Pay Minimum Amount.
- Click Next, followed by Confirm.
- DBS Lifestyle app offers an entry way into the digibank app where you will be able to make your payments.
- Payments done via digibank is instant.
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767
Pay<space>Card<space>Min<space>Last 4 digits of Card
E.g. "Pay Card Min 1234"button Pay Min. via SMS Banking Pay Card Min [Last 4 digits of Card] 77767
Pay<space>Card<space>Full<space>Last 4 digits of Card
E.g. "Pay Card Full 1234"button Pay Full via SMS Banking Pay Card Full [Last 4 digits of Card] 77767
- You will need to be registered to SMS Banking to pay your Credit Card Bills.
- Payments done via SMS Banking will be credited on the next working day (if payment is made before 11.30pm from Mon-Sat, and before 8pm for payments made on the last working day of the month)
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234"
- Insert Card (ATM/Debit/Credit Card linked to savings account) and key in your PIN.
- Press More Services.
- Press Credit Card/Bill Payment.
- Select DBS AMEX/MASTERCARD/VISA.
- Enter Bill Reference Number (Credit Card Number).
- Select Debiting Account type.
- Enter Amount to pay.
- Select Confirm.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
- Click here for more information on how you can make your payments via AXS.
- Cheque should be crossed and made payable to DBS-Cards
- Indicate on the back of the cheque the Card Account number(s) and corresponding amount(s) payable for each Card Account.
Drop your cheque into any Quick Cheque Deposit box at any of our DBS/POSB branches.
Mail your cheque to:
Orchard Road P.O. BOX 360,
Pay your DBS/POSB credit card(s) monthly bill via GIRO. Save the hassle of performing ad-hoc payments when you receive your bills.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support