Pay Credit Card Bills
There are many ways you can pay your credit card bills. The fastest way to make an immediate bill payment to your DBS/POSB Credit Cards is via iBanking.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with DBS, Go Shopping with DBS
- Log in to iBanking with your User ID and Password.
- Select My Accounts and click on Credit Cards.
- Input your 6-digit iB secure PIN.
- Select the Card Account you are checking on and click on Pay Card.
- Select the Debiting Account and confirm the Amount.
- Select Immediate.
- Click Next followed by Submit.
Don't have iBanking?
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767
Pay<space>Card<space>Min<space>Last 4 digits of Card
E.g. "Pay Card Min 1234"button Pay Min. via SMS Banking Pay Card Min [Last 4 digits of Card] 77767
Pay<space>Card<space>Full<space>Last 4 digits of Card
E.g. "Pay Card Full 1234"button Pay Full via SMS Banking Pay Card Full [Last 4 digits of Card] 77767
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234"
- Insert Card (ATM/Debit/Credit Card linked to savings account) and key in your PIN.
- Press More Services.
- Press Credit Card/Bill Payment.
- Select DBS AMEX/MASTERCARD/VISA.
- Enter Bill Reference Number (Credit Card Number).
- Select Debiting Account type.
- Enter Amount to pay.
- Select Confirm.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select Other Transactions, an Officer will be connected to assist you to pay your Credit Card Bill(s).
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
- Cheque should be crossed and made payable to DBS-Cards
- Indicate on the back of the cheque the Card Account number(s) and corresponding amount(s) payable for each Card Account.
Drop your cheque into any Quick Cheque Deposit box at any of our DBS/POSB branches.
Mail your cheque to:
Orchard Road P.O. BOX 360,
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support