Apply for a Recurring Bill Payment Arrangement
You can add a recurring bill payment arrangement on your Credit or Debit Card with the participating billing organisations using digibank Online.
- Log in with your digibank User ID & PIN and complete the authentication process.
- Select the Billing Organisation you want to set up the arrangement for and enter the Bill Reference.
- Select the DBS/POSB Card that you wish to make payment from, click Next.
- Verify the details and click Submit to complete the transaction.
- Alternatively, you may also sign up for a recurring bill payment arrangement directly with billing organisations who offer this service.
- To cancel a recurring bill payment arrangement, you will have to liaise directly with the billing organisations.
Participating Billing Organisations
- *With effect from 2 July 2017, DBS Points will not be awarded for Community Chest, MSIG, Prudential and Town Councils recurring bill payment.
- DBS/POSB Cards Terms and Conditions apply.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support