Terminate GIRO Arrangement
Find out how you can terminate a GIRO arrangement easily using digibank Online.Part of: Your Guide to GIRO Arrangements
To terminate a GIRO arrangement, you must notify the Billing Organisation and submit an application to us via digibank Online:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Pay and click on More Payment Services.
- Under Manage Payments & GIRO click Delete GIRO Arrangement.
- Click Next to proceed to view all GIRO Arrangements for your Accounts.
- Or Choose to select a specific Account's GIRO you wish to view and click Next.
- Select the GIRO you wish to delete (You may specify the Effective Termination Date).
- Click Next then Submit.
- You can specify an instruction to terminate your linkages on the next day or any day within a month ahead.
- If you are residing overseas, without access to digibank Online, please complete and mail in our Amendment/Termination of GIRO Form.
Apply for digibank Online
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support