Set Up GIRO Arrangement
Find out how you can set up a GIRO arrangement easily using iBanking.Part of: Guides > iBanking
GIRO is an electronic bill payment option to facilitate automated payments to Billing Organisations, which reduces the hassle of performing ad-hoc payments when you receive your bills.
You can set up GIRO arrangements conveniently using these channels:
- Log in to iBanking with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Pay and click on Add GIRO Arrangement.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Choose the Billing Organization you wish to make payment to.
- Indicate the Payment Limit you wish to allow Billing Organization to Debit from your Account.
- Indicate the Account you wish to make payment from.
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit.
Important: Your GIRO Arrangement via Internet Banking will be effective 14 days after submission. You will receive a confirmation letter after a successful application.
Don't have iBanking?
Alternatively, you may wish to obtain a GIRO Application form from the Billing Organisation, fill it up and submit directly to the Billing Organisation.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support