Remove Card from Mobile Wallet
Remove credit and debit cards from your mobile wallet easily in a few steps.
How to remove card from Mobile Wallet
Go to your Wallet App and select the card you wish to remove and tap on More icon on the top right.
Alternatively, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Select the Card you wish to remove.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Remove This Card.
- To confirm, tap Remove.
- Removing a credit or debit card will also remove it's transaction history.
- Go to your Google Pay App.
- Tap on your profile on the top right.
- Under Payment methods, tap Debit/credit card.
- Tap the Credit / Debit Card you wish to remove.
- Tap the more icon on the top right and select remove payment method
- Tap Yes, remove to complete the request.
- Removing a card from Google Pay may not remove it from your payments profile.
- Go to your Samsung Pay App.
Under Home tab, tap on Payment cards.
Alternatively, go to Menu icon on the top left and tap on Payment cards.
- Tap the card you wish to remove.
- Tap the View More icon followed by Delete Card.
- Tap Delete and complete the authentication.
- To remove a payment card, an active internet connection is required.
Was this information useful?