Remove Card from Mobile Wallet
Remove credit and debit cards from your mobile wallet easily in a few steps.
Go to your Wallet App and select the card you wish to remove and tap on
Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Select the Card you wish to remove.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Remove Card.
- To confirm, tap Remove.
Note: Removing a credit or debit card will also remove it's transaction history.
- Go to your Samsung Pay App and tap Credit/Debit.
- Tap the card you wish to remove.
- Sign in to your Samsung Account and tap Start.
- Tap the View More icon followed by Delete Card.
- Select the reason for removing the card and tap Delete.
- To confirm, tap Delete.
Note: To remove a payment card, an active internet connection is required.
- Go to your Android Pay App.
- Tap the Credit / Debit Card you wish to remove.
- Scroll down and tap Remove Card.
Note: Removing a card from Android Pay may not remove it from your payments profile.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support