Remove Card from Mobile Wallet
Remove credit and debit cards from your mobile wallet easily in a few steps.
Go to your Wallet App and select the card you wish to remove and tap on
Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Select the Card you wish to remove.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Remove Card.
- To confirm, tap Remove.
Note: Removing a credit or debit card will also remove it's transaction history.
- Go to your Samsung Pay App and tap Credit/Debit.
- Tap the card you wish to remove.
- Sign in to your Samsung Account and tap Start.
- Tap the View More icon followed by Delete Card.
- Select the reason for removing the card and tap Delete.
- To confirm, tap Delete.
Note: To remove a payment card, an active internet connection is required.
- Go to your Google Pay App.
- Tap the Credit / Debit Card you wish to remove.
- Scroll down and tap Remove Card.
Note: Removing a card from Google Pay may not remove it from your payments profile.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support