Redeem Singapore Savings Bonds
Redeem your Savings Bonds easily via digibank Online or our DBS/POSB ATMs.
Redemption can be done in any month before the bond matures with no penalty, and the minimum redemption amount for each Savings Bond issue is $500 (and in multiples of $500 up to the amount you have invested).
Your cash (along with any accrued interest) will be credited to the designated bank account that is linked to your individual CDP Securities account by the second business day of the following month.
Submitted redemption requests cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- On the Top Menu, under Invest, click on More Investment Services.
- Under Manage Investment, select Redeem Singapore Savings Bonds.
- Verify your personal particulars and key in your Redemption Amount. Click Next.
- Verify your Redemption Details and click Submit to confirm your redemption.
- A non-refundable transaction fee of S$2 will be charged for each redemption request.
- Redemption via digibank Online is only available on Monday to Saturday; 7:00am to 9:00pm (excluding public holidays).
Apply for digibank Online
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card and key in your PIN.
- Select More Services and your preferred Language.
- Select ESA-IPO / Rights Appln/ Bonds /SSB/SGS/Investments.
- Select SGS / Singapore Savings Bonds, followed by Singapore Savings Bond Redemption.
- Confirm the on-screen T&Cs and select the Bond that you wish to apply for.
- Key in the Year and Month of Bond issuance. Press Enter to proceed.
- Select your Bond and confirm the on-screen T&Cs.
- Confirm your CDP Account Number and select Yes to proceed.
- Key in the Redemption Amount and press Enter.
- Check your Redemption Details and select Yes to continue.
- Select your Debitng Account for deduction of the S$2 non-refundable transaction fee.
- Confirm your Redemption Details and select Confirm to submit your redemption.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support