Withdraw funds from DBS Vickers Online Trading Account
Perform a withdrawal online easily and receive funds via GIRO, EPS (Electronic Payment for Shares) or Cheque.
Follow these simple steps to withdraw funds from your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
- Log in to DBS Vickers with your User ID and Password.
- Under My Account, select Account Management.
- Under Online Instructions, select Online Funds Withdrawal.
- Select a Withdrawal Reason (Pure Withdrawal or Intra Account Transfer - SGD only).
- Select a Mode of Payment:
- GIRO (Existing facility needed)
- EPS (Existing facility needed)
- Mail Cheque (cheque mailed to you)
- Quick Cheque Deposit (cheque deposited into your personal DBS Multi-Currency Account or DBS Multiplier account)
- Enter your Withdrawal Amount and select a Currency to be paid in.
- Click Submit to confirm your withdrawal request.
- Cut-off time is 9:00am daily for same day fund withdrawals. For withdrawal requests submitted after 9:00am, crediting to your account will be done on the next business day. For Mail Cheque and Quick Cheque Deposit options, please allow up to 3 to 5 business days.
- Withdrawals cannot be deposited to a SGD or Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support