Withdraw funds from DBS Vickers Online Trading Account
Perform a withdrawal online easily and receive funds via GIRO, EPS (Electronic Payment for Shares) or Cheque.
Follow these simple steps to withdraw funds from your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
- Log in to DBS Vickers with your User ID and Password.
- Under My Account, select Account Management.
- Under Online Instructions, select Online Funds Withdrawal.
- Select a Withdrawal Reason (Pure Withdrawal or Intra Account Transfer - SGD only).
- Select a Mode of Payment:
- GIRO (Existing facility needed)
- EPS (Existing facility needed)
- Mail Cheque (cheque mailed to you)
- Quick Cheque Deposit (cheque deposited into your personal DBS Multi-Currency Account or DBS Multiplier account)
- Enter your Withdrawal Amount and select a Currency to be paid in.
- Click Submit to confirm your withdrawal request.
- Cut-off time is 9:00am daily for same day fund withdrawals. For withdrawal requests submitted after 9:00am, crediting to your account will be done on the next business day. For Mail Cheque and Quick Cheque Deposit options, please allow up to 3 to 5 business days.
- Withdrawals cannot be deposited to a SGD or Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support