Logging into your Account for the First Time
Follow these simple steps, to ensure your DBS Vickers Online account is set up for you to enjoy a smooth and fast trading experience.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS Vickers Online Trading Account
Log in to digibank Online and click on Invest followed by DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
(Alternatively, you can log in via DBS Vickers Website with your DBS Vickers Online account number/User ID and temporary DBS Vickers Online password.)
- You will be prompted to change your DBS Vickers Online Password(5-20 alphanumeric characters) on upon log in.
- If you are an existing DBS/POSB customer with an iB Secure Device, you can register your device once prompted.
- If you do not have an existing DBS iB Secure Device, you can request for one under My Profile followed by 2FA. Your device will be mailed to you within 2-3 working days.
- Alternatively, you can obtain a device immediately via our Video Teller Machine(VTM) machine, however, please note that it can only be link to your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account after 2 working days.
Setting up your alert preferences is compulsory before you can place any trades or perform any fund withdrawals. Indicate if you would like to receive alerts via email, SMS or both for Trade Confirmation Alerts and Online Instructions Status Alert by following the steps below:
- Click My Profile followed by Set Alerts
- Select the respective boxes to receive alerts via email, SMS or both.
- Click Update to complete the setup.
To ensure an uninterrupted trading experience, make sure you consent to all agreements, disclaimers & declarations. Refer to the table below for the essential checks:
|Type of Agreements, Disclaimers, & Declaration||Singapore Market||United States Market||Other Markets|
|United States Withholding Tax Agreement||Not Applicable||Compulsory||Not Applicable|
|Overseas Listed Investment Products||Not Applicable||Compulsory||Compulsory|
|Market Data for Canada / United States||Recommended||Compulsory||Compulsory|
|FTSE Straits Times Index||Recommended||Compulsory||Compulsory|
|Portfolio (SGX)||Compulsory||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Form W-8BEN*||Not Applicable||Compulsory||Not Applicable|
*Form W-8BEN has to be completed and mailed in to us. Learn more.
Important Note: To trade in the Singapore Market, you will need to link your DBS Vickers Online Trading account to your CDP account. If you have not linked your CDP account during the online application, please refer to this article.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support