Increase DBS Vickers Cash Trading Account Limits
Increase your DBS Vickers cash trading account limits by furnishing us with your latest income documents.
Provide one or more of the following documents:
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment;
- Latest Payslip (not more than 1 month);
- Recent CDP Holdings Statement (not more than 3 months - CDP account number and date must be visible);
- Recent CPF Investment Statement from your Agent Bank (not more than 3 months);
- Latest Bank Statements showing available balance (not more than 1 month - bank account number and date must be visible).
- Fax your document(s) to us at 6226 8068 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account Number. OR
- Furnish the document(s) to your assigned trading representative if you have one.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support