Activate Foreign Markets Trading
Start trading in Foreign Markets online by activating the access via your DBS Vickers trading platform.
- Log in to DBS Vickers with your User ID and Password.
- Under My Account, select Account Management.
Accept/Acknowledge the following agreements to start trading in foreign markets:
- United States Market* (Accept/Review Withholding Tax Agreement);
- Overseas Listed Investment Products (Acknowledge/Review Risk Warning Statement);
- Market Data for Canada & United States (Accept/Review Agreement).
- *Upon successful submission and processing of your Form W8-Ben, you may proceed to Accept/Review the Withholding Tax Agreement.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support