Activate Foreign Markets Trading
Start trading in Foreign Markets online by activating the access via your DBS Vickers trading platform.
- Log in to DBS Vickers with your User ID and Password.
- Under My Account, select Account Management.
Accept/Acknowledge the following agreements to start trading in foreign markets:
- United States Market* (Accept/Review Withholding Tax Agreement);
- Overseas Listed Investment Products (Acknowledge/Review Risk Warning Statement);
- Market Data for Canada & United States (Accept/Review Agreement).
- *Upon successful submission and processing of your Form W-8Ben, you may proceed to Accept/Review the Withholding Tax Agreement.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support