Apply for a DBS Vickers Online Trading Account
Apply for a DBS Vickers Online Trading Account via digibank Online, digibank Mobile or by using your Debit/ATM Card and PIN.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Invest, select DBS Vickers Online Trading.
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your User ID and PIN.
- On the left menu bar, select Apply, then DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
Debit/ATM Card and PIN
- Apply for a DBS Vickers Online Trading Account here.
- For Singaporean/PR: NRIC (both sides)
- For Malaysian: Malaysian IC (both sides)
- For Other Nationalities: Passport (at least 6 months to expiry)
- Latest Proof of Residence (Bank/CPF/IRAS Statement dated within 3 months)
- Employment Pass (if applicable)
- During the account application - For Settlement & Linkage, you will be prompted to link your existing DBS Multi-Currency Account as the settlement mode.
- If you do not have any existing DBS Multi-Currency Account, you will be further prompted to create a new DBS Multi-Currency Account for settlement.
- You will receive your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account number via SMS and Email; and trading account password by post within 3-5 working days.
- To start trading in the Singapore Market, you are required to have an existing CDP Account.
Don't have a CDP account?
- To start trading in the US Markets, you will need to submit your Form W-8BEN and activate your Foreign Markets Trading Access in your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support