Apply for a DBS Vickers Online Trading Account
Apply for a DBS Vickers Online Trading Account via digibank Online, digibank Mobile or by using your Debit/ATM Card and PIN.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Invest, select DBS Vickers Online Trading.
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your User ID and PIN.
- On the left menu bar, select Apply, then DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
Debit/ATM Card and PIN
- Apply for a DBS Vickers Online Trading Account here.
- For Singaporean/PR: NRIC (both sides)
- For Malaysian: Malaysian IC (both sides)
- For Other Nationalities: Passport (at least 6 months to expiry)
- Latest Proof of Residence (Bank/CPF/IRAS Statement dated within 3 months)
- Employment Pass (if applicable)
- During the account application - For Settlement & Linkage, you will be prompted to link your existing DBS Multi-Currency Account as the settlement mode.
- If you do not have any existing DBS Multi-Currency Account, you will be further prompted to create a new DBS Multi-Currency Account for settlement.
- You will receive your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account number via SMS and Email; and trading account password by post within 3-5 working days.
- To start trading in the Singapore Market, you are required to have an existing CDP Account.
Don't have a CDP account?
- To start trading in the US Markets, you will need to submit your Form W-8BEN and activate your Foreign Markets Trading Access in your DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support