Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA)
To safeguard investors, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) requires investors to meet the CKA requirements before they can start investing in unlisted investment products, including funds.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Treasures customers (non-accredited investors) will need to pass the Customer Knowledge Assessment first before they can proceed to purchase funds online.
- If you have passed CKA, you will be able to execute your online purchases of unlisted Investment Products, such as Funds.
- If you have failed CKA, you will not be able to execute your online purchases of unlisted Investment Products. Please seek advice from your Relationship Manager concerning these products.
- Log in to DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Invest from the top menu.
- Under Invest, Wealth Management Account, click the Invest button in the Funds section.
Alternatively, click Update beside your Risk Profile.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support