Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA)
To safeguard investors, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) requires investors to meet the CKA requirements before they can start investing in unlisted investment products, including funds.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to DBS digibank (Wealth)
Treasures customers (non-accredited investors) will need to pass the Customer Knowledge Assessment first before they can proceed to purchase funds online.
- Log in to DBS digibank with your User ID and PIN and complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Invest from the top menu.
- Under Invest, Wealth Management Account, click the Invest button in the Funds section.
Alternatively, click Update beside your Risk Profile.
- If you have passed CKA, you will be able to execute your online purchases of unlisted Investment Products, such as Funds.
- If you have failed CKA, you will not be able to execute your online purchases of unlisted Investment Products. Please seek
advice from your Relationship Manager concerning these products.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support