Invest in Funds Online
Learn how you can invest in over 200 funds in 12 currencies on DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Invest in funds online easily via DBS iWealth Internet Banking:
- Log in to DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Invest from the top menu, then click the Invest button in the Funds section.
- Invest funds in up to 12 different currencies: SGD, USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CNH, CHF, JPY, HKD, NZD and SEK.
- After your purchase, you can check the order status under Invest > Funds > Order Status.
- Usually within 1 working day, the order status will be updated to Processing, when your order has been placed with the Fund House. Upon confirmation by the Fund House, you can check your transaction under Wealth Management > Portfolios > Transactions.
- Usually within 3 to 6 working days, your transaction will be settled and reflected in your Portfolio Holdings page.
- For more information, access our Online Funds Investment User Guide.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support