Access Online Foreign Exchange (FX) Platform
Enjoy better rates on foreign currencies on-the-go with DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Experience the convenience and versatility of DBS Online Foreign Exchange, a new online currency trading capability added to your suite of online Wealth Management services.To access Online Foreign Exchange service via DBS iWealth App or DBS iWealth Internet Banking:
- Log in to DBS iWealth app or DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN.
- On the Menu bar, click on Invest, then Foreign Exchange.
- You can buy and sell from nine currencies: AUD, CAD, CNH, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, USD and SGD.
- Enjoy preferential rates instead of board rates and select from 3 available settlement dates (Today, Tomorrow or Spot).
- After submission, you will be notified of your transaction status by Email, SMS and Inbox alerts.
- You can place FX trades from 7:00 AM to 5:00 AM (the next day), Monday to Friday.
- Daily cut off time for today's trade is 5:00 PM.
- Minimum and Maximum amount for Online FX: You can place between SGD 100 to SGD 200K, or equivalent.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support