Access Online Foreign Exchange (FX) Platform
Enjoy better rates on foreign currencies on-the-go with DBS iWealth.Part of: Guides > Guide to iWealth
Experience the convenience and versatility of DBS Online Foreign Exchange (OFX), a new online currency trading capability added to your suite of online Wealth Management services.To access Online FX service via DBS iWealth App or DBS iWealth Internet Banking:
- Log in to DBS iWealth app or DBS iWealth Internet Banking with your User ID and PIN.
- On the Menu bar, click on Invest, then Foreign Exchange.
- You can buy and sell from nine currencies: AUD, CAD, CNH, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, USD and SGD.
- Enjoy preferential rates instead of board rates and select from 3 available settlement dates (Today, Tomorrow or Spot).
- After submission, you will be notified of your transaction status by Email, SMS and Inbox alerts.
- You can place FX trades from 7:00 AM to 5:00 AM (the next day), Monday to Friday.
- Daily cut off time for today's trade is 5:00 PM.
- Minimum and Maximum amount for Online FX: You can place between SGD 100 to SGD 200K, or equivalent.
Not a DBS iWealth user?
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support