DBS Online Equity Trading Promotion T&Cs
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Online Equity Trading Free SGX Market Depth Promotion (“Promotion”)
- This Promotion is available to all DBS Private Bank, DBS Treasures Private Client and DBS Treasures customers (“Customers”) of DBS Bank Ltd. Corporate accounts are not eligible for this Promotion.
- The Promotion period is only applicable from 1 April 2020 to 30 November 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- Customers are entitled to free Market Depth “Bid & Ask” prices (SGX Securities Level 2 Market Data) via DBS Online Equity Trading’s Advanced Market Data for SGX listed stocks.
- At the end of the Promotion, access to "Bid & Ask" is at DBS Bank’s absolute discretion, taking into account the business given by clients. However, clients can access other features like Time & Sales and Trade Distribution without restriction under Advanced Market Data for SGX listed stocks.
- DBS Bank shall have the right to determine whether a client is entitled to participate in this Promotion. The decision made by DBS relating to the Promotion shall be final.
- DBS’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- DBS Bank reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.
- DBS assumes no responsibility for any losses or damages or expenses arising in connection with this Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing, technical hardware or software breakdown, malfunctions or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, or lost or unavailable network connections, or any notice that is lost or misdirected, which may affect a person’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion.
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.