500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Personal banking at your convenience
Pay bills, transmit payments and more on the go
Your portfolio at a glance
View a clear breakdown of your portfolio asset movements, holdings, transactions, allocation and analysis
Invest and trade globally
In 12 currencies across 7 global markets at preferential rates
Personalised research and insights
Curated based on your investment portfolio
Your life is on-the-go and always on. DBS iWealth® is the digital wealth management platform that’s made for you.
Just one login and you can bank, monitor your portfolio, gain personalised insights and take action to invest and seize opportunities. Now you have total control over your wealth, 24 hours a day, from wherever you are.
Learn more about the functionalities of DBS iWealth:
Online Banking Features
Transfer funds, pay bills, activate credit cards and remit overseas with total ease.
- Facial and biometric login via the mobile app for extra secure access to your account. For convenience, quick view of your portfolio P&L is available without login.
- Banking made simple with our full suite of online banking services accessible through a single login.
- Scan to pay at over 30,000 PayLah! and NETS QR code-enabled merchants.
- Remit funds 24 hours a day. Enjoy same day transfers and preferential rates for large transfers let you enjoy greater savings.
Be in control of your wealth. View a clear breakdown of your portfolio asset movements, holdings, transactions, allocation and analysis.
- Single dashboard with an integrated view of all your banking, trading and wealth management portfolios at a glance.
- Deep dive into your portfolio to view performance, top gainers and losers, and much more.
- View detailed breakdown of your holdings.
- Enjoy flexibility in financing investments online, or placing fixed deposit in foreign currencies.
Online Equity Trading (OET)
Trade Equities across 7 global markets from wherever you are.
- 7 global equity markets - Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, the United States and the United Kingdom
- Get latest Global Equity ideas and monitor our Singapore Equity model portfolio
- Set price alerts and watchlists
- Customise charting tools to analyse stock performance
Online Funds Investing (OFI)
Choose from over 200 Funds and Unit Trusts in 12 currencies.
- View detailed fund information
- Funds Insights with top performing funds based on your risk appetite
- Access thematic funds digest
Online Foreign Exchange (OFX)
Take advantage of our foreign exchange rates, which are better than board rates with DBS Online Foreign Exchange. Buy and sell nine currencies.
Customised Research and Insights
Receive curated market research and insights, tailored to your portfolio, to gain the wealth edge.
- View our latest global equity ideas
- Monitor DBS Singapore Equity Model Portfolio
- Explore top performing funds based on your risk profile
- Get customized research related to your portfolio holdings
How To Get Started
For DBS Private Bank clients without a DBS iWealth User ID and PIN
Download your DBS iWealth mobile app
Already have your DBS iWealth User ID and PIN
Not a DBS Private Bank client?
|Best Digital Wealth Management Experience 2017 |
The Asset Triple A Awards
Best Wealth Manager, Asia 2017
The Asset Triple A Awards
|Asia's Best Digital Bank 2017 |
|Most Innovative Digital Offering 2017 |
Private Banker International Global Wealth Awards
Frequently Asked Questions
DBS iWealth® is available to clients of:
- DBS Treasures
- DBS Treasures Private Clients
- DBS Private Bank
You will need to be 16 years old & above and have a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You are also required to provide DBS with your mobile number and email address during registration. For information about iBanking online registration, click here.
Facial and Biometric Login
DBS iWealth® uses state-of-the-art Face ID and fingerprint technologies. This gives you secure yet fast access. Simply scan or touch to unlock your account.
You will be notified by email, SMS, or both each time a selected transaction is performed via DBS iWealth or other channels. Click here to learn more.
Money Safe Guarantee
DBS is the 1st bank in Singapore to guarantee that your money will be 100% safe when you bank online. This means you will get back your money in the highly unlikely event that it is lost through an unauthorised transaction. Click here to learn more.
DBS iWealth® OTP
DBS iWealth® OTP is an additional security feature using One Time Password authorisation. Register your mobile number with us to enjoy the added assurance of DBS iWealth® OTP.
DBS iWealth can be accessed on both Web Browser and through the mobile App. Is there a difference in terms of features?
Certain funcation available over web browsers are not featured in the mobile app. They include:
- Investment Portfolio Allocation by Geography and Sector
- Investment Portfolio Analysis by Income and Expense View, Fixed Income Maturity View, Currency Composition View and Portfolio Performance Benchmark
- Our comprehensive suite of equity trading tools and resources, such as Stock Screeners, Stock Comparer and Charting Tools
- Exchange agreements to trade equities in the US and Canada markets
- Online Funds Investment, i.e. the ability to purchase and redeem funds on our DBS iWealth®. (Coming soon)
- Access to Banking eStatements
- SMS and email notification settings
- Live Chat