500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
DBS Private Bank Visa Debit Card
At a Glance
Up to 4% cashback on what you want, every time
Get up to 4% cashback when you spend on online food delivery, local transport and in foreign currency (including online purchases).
Earn 0.3% cashback for every Visa transaction. No minimum spend required.
No foreign exchange fee
When you link your DBS Private Bank Visa Debit Card to My Account.
Overseas cash withdrawal fee waiver
Enjoy ATM fee waivers on your cash withdrawal overseas.
Features and Benefits
0.3% cashback for every Visa transaction
Click here for full Terms and conditions.
Pay for shopping, dining and leisure with your DBS Private Bank Visa Debit Card in up to 11 foreign currencies with no foreign exchange fees.
Simply link your My Account as the primary account to your DBS Private Bank Visa Debit Card. Your foreign currency transactions will be debited directly from the respective foreign currency wallet in your My Account.
- Your My Account’s foreign currency wallet must contain sufficient funds prior to making a transaction. Only then will your transaction be automatically debited from the respective foreign currency wallet without any foreign exchange conversion fees.
- Ensure that your DBS Private Bank Visa Debit Card is primary linked to your My Account and the correct currency is selected at point of transaction.
- In some cases, depending on how the merchant processes your transaction, your transaction may be billed to you in another foreign currency other than the local currency.
There are 11 available foreign currencies:
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Norwegian Kroner (NOK)
- Sterling Pound (GBP)
- Swedish Kroner (SEK)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- US Dollar (USD)
Renminbi Offshore (CNH) is not available for the card feature.
- Login to DBS digibank
- Select “Change Card Linkage” on Cards navigation
- Select your Debit card and My Account
DBS fees are waived on your cash withdrawal overseas. However, foreign bank charges may apply except for Westpac Group ATMs in Australia, DBS Hong Kong, DBS India and DBS Indonesia.
Eligibility & Fees
18 years and above, DBS Private Bank customer with a signature-operated DBS Savings Plus, DBS Autosave, DBS Current or POSB Savings account.
No income requirement
The default daily limits set on your NETS Transactions, ATM Withdrawals and Debit Card Spend Transactions are set at S$5000, S$3000 and S$2000 respectively.
To find out what are the current daily spend/NETS/withdrawal limits on your debit card and to revise these limits, you may do so via iBanking, under 'Cards > Change Debit Card Limit'.
The total amount of cash that you can withdraw per day at both local and overseas ATMs is capped. This daily cash withdrawal limit applies regardless of the number of cards you have. Click here for details.
- Setting debit card limit to S$0 via digibank Online or Mobile
- If you prefer to only use your Visa, MasterCard or UnionPay Debit card(s) for NETS and ATM transactions and would like to disable the debit contactless feature.
- Changing the limit for your Debit Card Spend Transactions will not affect your NETS and ATM transactions.
- Customise card functions with DBS Payment Controls
- Disable specific transaction functions and manage your monthly spend limit. Click here for more information.