500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
From now till 30th June 2020, enjoy cash rewards of up to SGD 1,500 when you transfer-in your funds*.
|Cash Reward||Qualifying funds* transferred-in|
|SGD 1,500||SGD 1,500,000 or greater, or its foreign currency equivalent|
|SGD 1,000||SGD 1,000,000 to SGD 1,499,999 or its foreign currency equivalent|
|SGD 500||SGD 500,000 to SGD 999,999 or its foreign currency equivalent|
|SGD 200||SGD 200,000 to SGD 499,999 or its foreign currency equivalent|
Benefits of consolidating your investments:
- Access fund information, including research analysis and investment strategies
- View all of your cash fund holdings in a consolidated statement
- Transact and rebalance your holdings with ease
- Invest in over 100 Funds online in 10 currencies
* DBS Bank approved Fund share classes only
* Only applicable for cash held Fund investments (excluding CPF and SRS trades)
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Promotion for Unit Trust Transfer-in (“Promotion”)
Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion period is from 1 January 2020 to 30 June 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to all Customers of DBS Bank.
- To qualify for the Promotion, a Customer must transfer-in a minimum of SGD 200,000 of Qualifying Unit Trusts into the MCSA or Retail Investment account during the Promotion Period.
- Customers who qualify for the Promotion are entitled to receive a cash reward which will be credited to the Relevant account by 30 Sept 2020, on the basis of the cumulative transfer-in of Qualifying Unit Trusts as per the table below
Cash Reward Qualifying Unit Trust Investments transferred-in SGD 200 SGD 200,000 to SGD 499,999 or its foreign currency equivalent SGD 500 SGD 500,000 to SGD 999,999 or its foreign currency equivalent SGD 1,000 SGD 1,000,000 to SGD 1,499,999 or its foreign currency equivalent SGD 1,500 SGD 1,500,000 or greater, or its foreign currency equivalent
- Each eligible Customer is entitled to only one (1) Reward capped at SGD 1,500 in cash credit at any time regardless of the amount of Qualifying Unit Trusts that is transferred into DBS (so long as such transfer meets the minimum amount stated in clause 3). In the case of joint account holders, only one (1) Reward will be awarded.
- The cash reward will be in SGD and not in the currency of Unit Trust transferred-in.
- Customer must maintain an active account with DBS for receiving the cash reward.
- If client is from DBS or POSB then an active savings account with DBS will be required to credit the cash reward.
- If client is from DBS Treasures, Treasures Private Client or Private Bank then the MCSA account into which the Unit Trust have been transferred must be active.
- The Unit Trust holding transferred-in must be Cash held Unit Trust. Units held with CPF/ SRS monies is not eligible for the promotion.
- Exchange Traded Funds are not a part of the Promotion.
- Qualifying Unit Trust is defined as DBS Bank approved shareclasses of a Unit Trust for the specific client Segment. Non qualifying shareclasses of a Unit Trust are not eligible for the Promotion.
- Unit Trust must be transferred-in from outside DBS. Any transfer within same or different accounts inside DBS are not eligible for the Promotion.
- If the transferred-in Qualifying Unit Trust is not maintained in the MCSA or Retail Investment Account with DBS for a minimum holding period of two (2) months from the date on which the unit trust is transferred in and DBS has awarded the rewards to the eligible Customer, DBS shall be entitled to recover the amount of the rewards by debiting such sum from the MCSA or any other account that the eligible Customer maintains with DBS.
- DBS shall not be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing chances, any technical, hardware or software breakdown, malfunction or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, lost or unavailable network connections or any notice that is lost or misdirected.
- DBS will have the final decision on all matters regarding the Promotions.
- DBS may change these terms or suspend/terminate any of the Promotions without giving notice.