500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Enjoy 2 yearly Fixed Cash Benefits before the chosen Payout Age, and 4 yearly Fixed Cash Benefits from the chosen Payout Age onwards
Flexibility to choose between the Payout Age of 18 or 20 that best suits your child’s educational milestones
Protect1 your child for death and terminal illness
You worked hard to become who you are today. And now you have the power to help pave the way for your child’s success. Start saving now with ManuEdu First – an endowment plan that helps you save consistently for 10 years, and allows you to get back at least 100% of your total premiums2 paid over the policy term. The plan also offers the option of receiving yearly Fixed Cash Benefits before and when your child reaches the chosen payout age of age 18 or 20 years old – or to continue accumulating interest for their future. Now you can focus on what you do best—nurturing success.
Features & Benefits
- Enjoy 2 yearly Fixed Cash Benefits before the chosen Payout Age, and 4 yearly Fixed Cash Benefits from the chosen Payout Age onwards
- Your child is covered against death and terminal illness.
- Choose between the Payout Age of 18 or 20 that best suits your child’s educational milestones
Easy Application with No Health Check-Up
- Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
- Get additional protection with Payor Premium Waiver Rider, Cancer Care Premium Waiver Rider and Level Term Rider
How it Works
How to Apply
1 Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Product Summary for specific definitions.
2 Applicable only if the policy is without any optional rider and is held to maturity with no policy alterations (e.g. reduced in Sum Insured and reduced paid-up).
3 The Fixed Cash Benefit will be accumulated at an interest rate of 3.00% p.a. (at the illustrated investment rate of return of 4.75% p.a.) or 1.50% p.a. (at the illustrated investment rate of return of 3.25% p.a.). It is non-guaranteed and is subject to change with 30 days’ advance notice to the Policy Owner.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 10 December 2018.
DBS Treasures Private Client Insurance Important Notes