500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
DBS Online Equity Trading
With effect from 1 January 2023, the prevailing GST rate will be chargeable on the recovery of all overseas/foreign brokerage and trade-related charges from clients of Singapore brokers and banks following the removal of a concession. Prior to this, such overseas/foreign brokerage and trade-related charges borne by clients of Singapore brokers and banks are treated as out-of-scope supply. For more information, please visit DBS Bank GST Changes.
At a Glance
Global access to major markets
Trade faster and conveniently in 7 major markets
Competitive online brokerage fee
For SGX trades via our online trading platform
Free access to real-time streaming quotes
For Singapore stocks
Effortless portfolio monitoring NEW!
Get alerts to significant price movements in your stocks.
Personalised investment ideas NEW!
See similar stocks that match your preferences.
Features & Benefits
- Get alerts to strong movements and price changes in your holdings, on your digibank app. NEW!
- See similar stocks intelligently matched to your preferences and risk profile to help you invest with confidence. NEW!
- Trade and monitor shares online in seven major markets: Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan and the UK.
- One stop shop in managing your wealth, track your investment performance via your monthly consolidated statements
- Access trading services such as real-time stock prices and other market information for Singapore stocks
- Enjoy competitive brokerage fee as low as 0.12% on SGX trades
- Browse our award-winning research reports on Singapore Exchange-listed companies from our DBS Group Research Team
Be in the know as DBS Asian Insight hands our suite of research and market news to you on a platter with reports, recommendations and financial solutions to help meet your immediate and long-term financial goals
Supplement your investments decision using Charting module. Display a wide array of data points and personalise your chart with a library of tools and indicators to aid your stock analysis.
Eligibility & Fees
|Market||Online Rate*||Minimum Charge |
(Inclusive of GST)
|United States||0.15%||USD 19.44|
|Hong Kong||0.15%||HKD 86.40|
|United Kingdom||0.25%||GBP 21.60|
* Where “*” is indicated, the fee or charge will be subjected to GST at the prevailing rate, where applicable.
To view the full list of online brokerage and market charges, please refer DBS Online Equity Trading Fees & Charges.
For other prevailing fees such as custody fee, please refer to our DBS Treasures Private Client fee schedule.
How to Invest
On the DBS Online Equity Trading platform
Be our DBS Treasures Private Client.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions
In all other jurisdictions where the DBS/POSB digibank Online website(s) is/are accessible by its residents or entities, it is intended for use by corporate, institutional, professional, wholesale and other qualified investors in accordance with the laws and regulations of such jurisdictions.
The material and information contained herein is for general circulation only and does not have regard to specific objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific investor individual and/or entity (collectively referred to as investor), wherever situated. The material and information contained herein does not constitute an offer, invitation, recommendation or solicitation of any action based upon it and should not be viewed as identifying or suggesting all risks, direct or indirect, that may be associated with any investment decision. Prospective investors should seek advice from a financial adviser regarding the suitability of the product before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that the prospective investor chooses not to seek such advice, he/she/they should carefully consider whether an investment in the said securities is suitable for them in light of their own circumstances, financial resources and entire investment programme.