500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
DBS I.D.E.A. Fund
DBS I.D.E.A. Fund
There is an old saying: “Fortune favours the bold”. Those who dare to innovate, disrupt, enable, and adapt are oftentimes highly rewarded. This is true now more than ever as new technologies constantly redefine the way we live, work, and play.
The DBS Chief Investment Office strives to be on top of such trends and has introduced a thematic strategy, coined I.D.E.A., an acronym which stands for Innovators, Disruptors, Enablers, and Adapters. This proprietary strategy seeks to identify companies that challenge the status quo, embrace the digital world, transform, and thrive.
We are also pleased to introduce the DBS I.D.E.A. Fund, an investment strategy designed to identify secular winners in the digital world.
Key Fund Highlights:
- I.D.E.A. is a proprietary approach of the DBS Chief Investment Office (CIO) in identifying secular winners riding the global digitalization wave.
- The DBS I.D.E.A. Fund aims to provide long-term capital appreciation by targeting profitable companies with the potential to scale and capitalise on expandable business models.
- The Fund includes companies in traditional businesses that successfully adapt to a changing world.
- The Fund will consist of 40-70 high conviction stocks spanning across ~20 disruption themes.
- The Fund is intended as a pure equity portfolio and will reference MSCI ACWI Index as a benchmark.
- The Fund will be managed by representatives from DBS Treasury & Markets (T&M) with DBS Private Bank’s Discretionary Portfolio Management (DPM) as the investment advisor.
Key risks to consider: Investment Strategy Risk, Concentration Risk, Foreign Exchange and Currency Risk, Foreign Market Risk, Issuer Specific Risk, Interest Rate Risk, Counterparty Risk etc.
Watch this video to see how you can identify the winners in the digital world:
How to Apply
To find out more about how the DBS I.D.E.A. Fund will benefit your portfolio, reach out to your Relationship Manager now.