500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
New DBS iWealth®
At a Glance
Personal banking at your convenience
Pay bills, transmit payments and more on the go
Your portfolio at a glance
View a clear breakdown of your portfolio asset movements, holdings, transactions, allocation and analysis
Invest and trade globally
In 12 currencies across 7 global markets at preferential rates
Personalised research and insights
Curated based on your investment portfolio
We know you’re always on-the-go, so we’re excited to bring you a fresh new update. New DBS iWealth®. Rethought and redesigned from the inside out for you to bank and manage your wealth easily. Anytime, anywhere.
Just one login and you can bank, monitor your portfolio, gain personalised insights and take action to invest and seize opportunities. Now you have total control over your wealth, 24 hours a day, from wherever you are.
Online Banking Features
Transfer funds, pay bills, activate credit cards and remit overseas with total ease.
- Facial and biometric login via the mobile app for extra secure access to your account. For convenience, quick view of your portfolio P&L is available without login.
- Banking made simple with our full suite of online banking services accessible through a single login.
- Scan to pay at over 30,000 PayLah! and NETS QR code-enabled merchants.
- Remit funds 24 hours a day. Enjoy same day transfers and preferential rates for large transfers let you enjoy greater savings.
Be in control of your wealth. View a clear breakdown of your portfolio asset movements, holdings, transactions, allocation and analysis
- Single dashboard with an integrated view of all your banking, trading and wealth management portfolios at a glance.
- Deep dive into your portfolio to view performance, top gainers and losers, and much more.
- View detailed breakdown of your holdings.
- Enjoy flexibility in financing investments online, or placing fixed deposit in foreign currencies.
Online Equity Trading (OET)
Trade Equities across 7 global markets from wherever you are.
- 7 global equity markets - Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, the United States and the United Kingdom
- Get latest Global Equity ideas and monitor our Singapore Equity model portfolio
- Set price alerts and watchlists
- Customise charting tools to analyse stock performance
Online Funds Investing (OFI)
Choose from over 200 Funds and Unit Trusts in 12 currencies.
- View detailed fund information
- Funds Insights with top performing funds based on your risk appetite
- Access thematic funds digest
Online Foreign Exchange
Take advantage of our foreign exchange rates, which are better than board rates with DBS Online Foreign Exchange. Buy and sell nine currencies.
Online Fixed Deposit
Enjoy higher interest when you place fixed deposits online at your own convenience.
Customised Research and Insights
Receive curated market research and insights, tailored to your portfolio, to gain the wealth edge.
- View our latest global equity ideas
- Monitor DBS Singapore Equity Model Portfolio
- Explore top performing funds based on your risk profile
- Get customized research related to your portfolio holdings
A hassle-free, ready-made investment portfolio that is designed to give you instant global diversification, to help protect and grow your wealth.
digiPortfolio is designed for you if:
- You want investing to be straightforward
- Don’t have time to track the market
- Want professionals to manage your investment
- Want to diversify your portfolio and get global exposure
- Use this as your long-term strategy to supplement your other investments
How To Get Started
Register for internet banking
Click here or scan this QR code.
Not a DBS Treasures client?
|World’s Best Digital Bank 2018 |
|Excellence in Digital Innovation 2018 |
Asian Private Banker
|Best Private Bank for Use of Technology (Asia) 2018 |
|Best Digital Wealth Management Experience (Singapore) 2018 |
|Ranked #1 Mobile App for Wealth Management 2019 and Behind the Login of Wealth Management 2018 |
Cutter Wealth Research
|Most Innovative Digital Offering 2019 |
PB International Global
Frequently Asked Questions
DBS iWealth® is available to clients of:
- DBS Treasures
- DBS Treasures Private Clients
- DBS Private Bank
You will need a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You are also required to provide DBS with your mobile number and email address during registration. For information about iBanking online registration, click here.
Facial and Biometric Login
DBS iWealth® uses state-of-the-art Face ID and fingerprint technologies. This gives you secure yet fast access. Simply scan or touch to unlock your account.
You will be notified by email, SMS, or both each time a selected transaction is performed via DBS iWealth® or other channels. Click here to learn more.
Money Safe Guarantee
DBS is the 1st bank in Singapore to guarantee that your money will be 100% safe when you bank online. This means you will get back your money in the highly unlikely event that it is lost through an unauthorised transaction. Click here to learn more.
DBS iWealth® OTP
DBS iWealth® OTP is an additional security feature using One Time Password authorisation. Register your mobile number with us to enjoy the added assurance of DBS iWealth® OTP.
DBS iWealth® can be accessed on both web browser and through the mobile app. Is there a difference in terms of features?
Certain function available over web browsers are not featured in the mobile app. They include:
- Investment Portfolio Allocation by Geography and Sector
- Investment Portfolio Analysis by Income and Expense View, Fixed Income Maturity View and Portfolio Performance Benchmark
- Our comprehensive suite of equity trading tools and resources, such as Stock Screeners, Stock Comparer and Charting Tools
- Exchange agreements to trade equities in the US and Canada markets
- SMS and email notification settings
- Live Chat
The latest version of DBS iWealth® mobile app is now available. A better experience made possible because of you. Here are some of the new features we think you might like: :
- Easier navigation: Navigate banking, investment & wealth management services easily through the bottom bar.
- Take a quick peek: Tap and hold to see the selected bank account balance of your choice.
- Quicker shortcuts: Take shortcuts to where you want to get to.
- Greater discoverability: Explore features that have been on the app (but hidden from plain sight in the menu bar previously) such as Watchlist, Equity Picks, etc.
For now, users who do not can continue to use the older version of the DBS iWealth® app. However, as bug fixes and enhancements are introduced on the new DBS iWealth® mobile app continuously, there will be a point in time where we will implement a forced upgrade.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to revert to the previous DBS iWealth® mobile app interface.
You may register the DBS iWealth® mobile on as many devices as you want. However, do note that you will have to set up all your personalization settings again (Fingerprint login, Face ID, Peek Balance).
We will be rolling out update progressively over the next few months. Please note that Chinese language support will be launched slightly later. For iPhone & Google Android users to continue to enjoy Chinese language on the current DBS iWealth® app, please turn off auto-updates on your phone settings. For Tencent & Baidu users, you will not be impacted. We’ll let you know when it’s back. Thanks for your patience.
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please fulfil your banking needs using our DBS iWealth® internet banking while we fix these issues. Meanwhile, please contact our contact centre at 1800 111 1111.
Will my personalization (FaceID, Fingerprint, Digital Token) be retained when I update to the new DBS iWealth® mobile app?
Yes. These settings will be retained to ensure a seamless experience when you update to the latest version of DBS iWealth®.
For the new DBS iWealth® mobile, your mobile device must be at least iOS 9.0 or higher (for Apple) or v5.0 or higher (for Android).
Users with an outdated iOS/Android version will not see the update option in their respective mobile stores. Please ensure that your phone meets the minimum system requirements for a secured banking experience and compliance to the latest regulatory requirements.
Do check to see if your phone has sufficient memory or storage space for the latest update. If there is sufficient storage on your phone but you are still unable to update your mobile, please contact our contact centre at 1800 111 1111.
Join DBS Treasures
For clients with investible assets of S$350,000.