FAQs – Cancelling and Replacing Cards, Changing Your PIN

How do I cancel my card if it’s lost or stolen?

If your debit or credit card is lost or stolen, you should report it immediately. We’ll cancel it and arrange a new card for you.

Once you report that your card is lost or stolen, you will not be liable for any fraudulent transactions on your lost or stolen card from the time you notify us:

  • In Singapore: Call our Customer Service Centre on 1800 111 1111.
  • From overseas: Call +65 6327 2265.

What if I don’t want my Debit or Credit Card any more?

Please write to us. There’s no need to give a reason but please include your card account number & signature so we can cancel it. Our address is:

DBS Cards
Orchard Road 
P.O. Box 360
Singapore 912312

For security reasons, please cut each card in half and dispose of them straight away. If there are outstanding balances remaining, your monthly statement will continue to be sent to you until full payment has been made.

I damaged my card, how do I get a replacement?

You can call our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 1800 111 1111 to request for a replacement card. Most cards are free however for some there is a small fee, for example, an ATM Card / Enhanced ATM Card costs S$5 to replace.

I can’t remember my Credit Card 4-digit ATM PIN, can I request a new one?

If you’ve forgotten your Credit Card PIN, please call our Customer Services at 1800 111 1111 and we’ll request for a new PIN for you. The new PIN will be sent to you via mail.

If your Credit Card is linked to your savings account, you will then need to complete and return a PIN request form to us for generating a new PIN to be mailed to you for use. 

Remember, never keep your PIN with your card – if possible commit it to memory and don’t write it down. Click here for more PIN security tips.

I can’t remember my Debit Card 6-digit ATM PIN, can I request a new one?

The 6-digit ATM PIN issued to each Debit MasterCard is unique. Therefore, we would not be able to re-generate another PIN for the same card account.

If you require a new PIN for use, your existing card account needs to be closed and you will be issued a replacement card bearing a new set of card account numbers.

Upon receipt of your replacement card and PIN, you would need to complete the acknowledgement slip and return it back to us for verification and activation of your new card and PIN for use.

For replacement of your card, please call our 24-hour Customer Service at 1800 111 1111 for assistance.