500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
RetireSavvy is Singapore’s first, truly flexible digital retirement plan. Customise your retirement benefits to your financial needs and make tweaks along the way — total flexibility is in your hands.
Start Easy. Choose to start small & boost your retirement plan with premium top-up(s) along the way
Stay Flexible. Update your income payout period, retirement income rate and/or defer retirement age
Stay Protected. Enjoy a lump sum retrenchment payout benefit in the event of retrenchment
Features & Benefits
- Customise your retirement insurance plan in line with your financial and retirement needs.
During policy term, you can flexibly:
- Make a premium top-up1
- Choose a later retirement age2
- Adjust your income payout period2
- Select your preferred combination of lump sum retirement payment and monthly retirement income by adjusting your retirement income rate2
- Affordable Premiums: Start from as low as S$128.74/month6
- Capital Guaranteed – Get 100% of your capital return, upon (the earlier of) selected Retirement Age or End of Policy Year 15
- Premium Freeze3 (for regular premium plan only) - Option to put your premium payment on hold in times of need, while keeping your policy in force.
- Retrenchment Payout Benefit4 - Receive a lump sum payout in the event of retrenchment.
- Waiver of Premium on TPD5 (for regular premium plan only) - Be assured that all future premiums will be waived in event of *Total and Permanent Disability (TPD).
- Comprehensive Coverage4 - Get coverage against Death and Terminal Illness.
- Hassle Free Application - Enjoy a guaranteed issuance of this plan without any health checks, for a hassle-free application.
How it Works
How to #RetireSavvy
To apply for RetireSavvy, you must be:
- A Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) who is currently residing and paying tax in Singapore only,
- Aged between 18 to 55 years old (age as of last birthday),
- A digibank user, and
- You are applying for this policy for yourself.
Apply for RetireSavvy now
No wait, no hassle. Your details are pre-filled when you apply on digibank.
Need a little more advice? Talk to our DBS Treasures Relationship Managers.
Multiply Your Money
Earn bonus interest on your DBS Multiplier Account with any protection or endowment plan.
- No minimum regular or single premium amount
- Pay with cash or SRS^
- Earn bonus interest for 12 months consecutively
^Selected policies only
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choose the desired premium payment term of single premium, 3, 5, or 10 years
- Choose the desired basic plan premium
- Choose the desired retirement age of 45, 50, 55, 60, 65 or 70
- Choose the desired income payout period of 5, 10, or 15 years
Enjoy added flexibility* to perform premium top-up(s), change your income payout period, retirement income rate and defer your selected retirement age after your policy inception.
* Terms and conditions apply
The minimum premium amount per policy is:
- Single Premium - $12,000 single premium
- 3Pay – $5,000 annual premium ($429.14 monthly)
- 5Pay – $3,000 annual premium ($257.48 monthly)
- 10Pay – $1,500 annual premium ($128.74 monthly)
1 You must submit the request to Manulife 1 year after the policy effective date and 5 years before the selected retirement age. Please refer to the product summary for more details.
2 You must submit the request to Manulife after the policy effective date and 2 years before the selected retirement age. Please refer to the product summary for more details.
3 Provided the policy has been in force for 2 years with 2 full annual premium payments.
4 Please refer to the product summary for more details.
5 Applicable to regular premium plans, during your premium payment term, or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 70th birthday, whichever is earlier. It is written on non-participating fund so it will not benefit from the performance of the participating fund.
In Collaboration with Manulife
RetireSavvy is issued and underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("Manulife") (Reg. No. 198002116D) and distributed by DBS. It is not an obligation of, deposit in or guaranteed by DBS. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender values payable may be less than the total premiums paid.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (“SDIC”). Coverage for the policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Manulife or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as at 17 September 2021.
DBS Treasures Insurance Important Notes