Find an electricity plan that suits you most
Individual retailer details will be shown here
Learn more about switching here
I'm a Singaporean, Living in a HDB.
Show me plans with fixed rate, preferably with Green options
Matching plans: 0 resultsThe current SP Services electricity tariff is 25.92 cents per kWh.
Not DBS customer?
Register your interest today
Switch electricity retailers* with DBS in 3 easy steps
Compare and choose the plan from our list of participating retailers that suit your electricity needs.
View participating retailers
Login to digibank and Your registration details will be filled in automatically.
Just review and confirm your details.
Switch and set up automatic payment, You can choose to set up GIRO payments right away.
- Only your electricity retailer will change, Existing arrangements (if any) with SP Services for water, gas and refuse will remain unchanged.
- Buying electricity from a retailer does not affect your electricity supply. This is because SP Group will continue to operate the national power grid and deliver electricity to you.
- You can continue to buy electricity from SP Group at the regulated tariff. It is not compulsory for you to buy electricity from a retailer, and there is no deadline for you to switch to a retailer. You should take your time to understand your options before making a decision.
There are two types of standard price plans:
- Fixed Price Plans are more suitable for consumers who prefer a constant electricity rate throughout the contract duration. However, the electricity rate may be higher or lower than the regulated tariff during the contract duration, as the regulated tariff is reviewed every quarter.
- Discount Off the Regulated Tariff Plans provide a fixed discount off the regulated tariff, but the electricity rates will change in tandem with the regulated tariff. These plans are more suitable for consumers who do not mind changes in electricity rates every quarter so long as it is lower than the regulated tariff.
Before you sign up with a retailer:
- Ask for a Fact Sheet which summarises the key contractual terms of your preferred price plan (e.g. contract price, contract duration, security deposit, early termination charges and auto-renewal clauses).
- Read through the contract, and ask the retailer to explain the terms and conditions if you do not understand them.
- Keep a copy of the contract for your reference.
For any dispute with your contracted retailer, you can approach the Consumers Association of
Singapore (CASE) for assistance.
www.case.org.sg6100 0315 (Operating hours: Mon – Fri: 9am to 5pm)
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the above Advisory before signing up with a retailer.