500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
LifeReady Plus (II)
At a Glance
LifeReady Plus (II) is a whole life insurance plan that provides comprehensive coverage via optional riders.
Option to enhance your coverage up to 5x until age 70 or 80
Enjoy premium discounts under Health Advantage Benefit if you meet the health targets
6 months’ premium waived if retrenched & unemployed for 30 days or more before age 65
Chat with our friendly Wealth Planning Managers now (chat service is available from 9am to 6pm on Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays).
Features & Benefits
Plan for every stage of your life with customised coverage
- No medical check-up needed if you want to increase your coverage at these 4 milestones:
- Graduation (Tertiary)
- First Home
- Option to convert the cash value1 from your policy into annual payouts over 10 years, with additional 5% interest
Peace of mind against unexpected events
- Whole life coverage2 against death, terminal illness and total & permanent disability up to age 99
- Option to enhance your protection up to 5X, till age 70 or 80
- Get additional coverage with our range of critical illness riders2 that pay a lump sum or waive your future premiums in the event that critical illness strikes
- If you or your spouse is retrenched2 and unemployed for 30 days or more before turning age 65, 6 months of your premiums will be waived while coverage continues
Get rewarded with Health Advantage Benefit3
- Enjoy upfront premium discounts for the first 2 policy years
- Continue to enjoy the premium discounts aﬅer policy year 2 if you also meet our health targets
1 Option is only available aﬅer the enhanced protection expires at age 70 or 80, and can only be exercised once. Annual payout will result in coverage reduction and lower cash value when the policy matures. Please refer to the product summary for more details.
2 Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to respective product summaries for more information.
3 Upfront premium discount is based on standard underwriting assessment. To qualify for premium discount subsequent to policy year 2, please submit the Health Advantage form or a medical report with the health target requirement for verification within the first 2 policy years.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 1 July 2021.
How to Apply
Chat with our friendly Wealth Planning Managers now. (This chat service is available from 9am to 6pm on Mon to Fri, excluding Public Holidays.)
Get more Benefits
Earn bonus interest on your DBS Multiplier Account with all Manulife protection or endowment plans distributed by DBS. Find out more.
- No minimum regular or single premium amount
- Pay with cash or SRS^
- Earn bonus interest for 12 months consecutively
^Selected policies only