500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
ManuProtect Decreasing (II)
At a Glance
As you pay off your mortgage, ManuProtect Decreasing (II) reduces your insurance coverage accordingly. This ensures you are only insured for what you really need at affordable premiums.
Get covered from unexpected events such as death or terminal illness
Choose a policy term and interest rate that best match your home loan repayment plans
Enjoy fixed and level premiums on the basic plan for your entire policy term
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for both outstanding mortgage loans
- Be covered against death or diagnosis of terminal illness (TI)2
- Enjoy greater flexibility with a choice of policy terms
- Choose from 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, or 5% to ensure your mortgage loan is adequately covered
- Premiums are fixed on the basic plan for the entire policy term
- Get additional protection with a selection of riders
- Enjoy 5% premium discount3 for joint lives application
1 Premium rates illustrated are based on non-smoking status and after applying joint lives premium discount.
2 Terminal illness (TI) is defined as an illness, which in the opinion of a medical examiner and on agreement of our appointed medical examiner, is likely to lead to death within 12 months from the date of diagnosis. In the event of TI during the policy term, the death benefit will be advanced in a lump sum.
3 For joint lives applications, a premium discount will be applied to the basic plan throughout the policy premium term. This discount does not apply to any rider attached to the basic plan
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 13 October 2021.
DBS Insurance Important Notes
How to Apply
Chat with our friendly Wealth Planning Managers now. (This chat service is available from 9am to 6pm on Mon to Fri, excluding Public Holidays.)
Get more Benefits
Earn bonus interest on your DBS Multiplier Account with all Manulife protection or endowment plans distributed by DBS. Find out more.
- No minimum regular or single premium amount
- Pay with cash or SRS^
- Earn bonus interest for 12 months consecutively
^Selected policies only