500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Young Investor Account
At a Glance
Are you between the ages of 18 to 20 years? Do you have an interest in investing but don’t know where to start? Apply for a DBS Vickers Young Investor Account and gain access to a wealth of resources to help kick-start your investment journey. We’ll also set up a new DBS Multi-Currency Account (MCA) for you to make the settling of trades and dividend crediting convenient.
Not a digibank user? Get started
- Venture into the stock market with a bank-backed brokerage
- Gain access to trade in multiple capital markets
- More opportunities to grow your investment knowledge and trading skills with our investment seminars (sign up here today)
Eligibility & Fees
- Aged 18 to 20 years old
- Possess basic knowledge in investing
- Individual Account
- Joint Account (Only parent-child relationship will be eligible)
How to Apply
To open a Young Investor Individual Trading Account, simply apply online through DBS digibank online or digibank mobile.
If you wish to trade in the Singapore securities market, you’ll also need to open a Central Depository (CDP) account. If you do not own a CDP account, you may open one here before applying for a DBS Vickers Online Trading Account.
Apply via digibankNot a digibank user? Get started
Download DBS digibank mobile