DBS Online Equity Trading Fees & Charges
Exchange Listed Securities1 – Brokerage & Other Transaction Charges
|Brokerage#||Exchange fees and charges*|
|Online Rate*||Minimum Charge (Inclusive of GST)||Buy Transaction||Sell Transaction|
Structure warrants / DLC
Money Market ETF
|Hong Kong (HK)|
|0.15%||HKD 86.40|| |
SFC Transaction Levy: 0.0027% of gross amount
FRC Transaction Levy2: 0.00015% of gross amount
Trading Fee: 0.00565% of gross amount
Stamp Duty: 0.1 % of gross amount
|United Kingdom (UK)|
|0.25%||GBP 21.60|| |
Panel and Takeover Merger (PTM) Levy:
Ireland Takeover Panel:
|United States of America (US)|
|0.15%||USD 19.44||NA|| |
SEC Charge: 0.0008% of gross amount
Last updated: 01-Dec-2023
#Brokerage Rate or Minimum Charge (whichever is higher), will apply.
1The brokerage charges are applicable for exchange listed transactions such as Warrants, Rights, Depositary Receipts, Exchange Traded: Funds/ Bonds/ Commodity/ Notes/ Certificates and Similar Securities.
US OTC, Preference Shares, Perpetual, Bonds and Hong Kong listed SPAC, are not available on DBS Online Equity Trading.
2Effective from 22 November 2023, the name of the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has been changed to Accounting and Financial Reporting Council (AFRC). Consequently, the FRC Transaction Levy that is applied on all HKEX trades will now be renamed as AFRC Transaction Levy. As we are in the midst of updating the system to reflect this name change, please take note that you may still see FRC being used in our trading platform, statements, contract notes and advices. There are also no changes to the Transaction Levy rate.
- The above fees are subject to review from time to time at the discretion of the Bank.
- The information above is prepared on a best effort basis for your reference only.
- The Bank accepts no liability for losses arising from reliance on or use of the information.
- Where “*” is indicated, the fee or charge will be subjected to GST at the prevailing rate, where applicable.
- In the Singapore Budget 2022, the Minister for Finance announced that the GST rate will increase from 8% to 9% with effect from 1 January 2024. Learn more