500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Features & Benefits
- Tenor: usually medium to long-term.
- Tranche Concept: only available during the specified offer period.
- Return of Principal: the Bank will return to you the full Principal Amount if the Bank held the Structured Deposit to maturity or Early Redemption (where applicable). In the worst-case scenario where the Bank is insolvent, you will lose your full Principal Amount.
- Payouts: variable payouts linked to the performance of the underlying financial instrument; some Structured Deposits may offer fixed payouts. Payout frequency may vary.
- Simplicity: no active management; if you like the structure, open a Structured Deposit Account to get started.
- Diversified risks, enhanced yields: improve overall returns of a portfolio by broadening exposure to other financial instruments without excessive risk, and earn potentially higher returns riding on the performance of the underlying financial instruments.
- Exposure to asset/markets not easily accessible by retail investors: e.g. market indices, foreign equities, bonds, interest rates, commodities (crude oil, gold, wheat).
A Structured Deposit is not a Traditional Deposit. It is excluded from insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners' Protection Schemes Act 2011.