500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Features & Benefits
- Tenor: usually medium to long-term.
- Tranche Concept: only available during the specified offer period.
- Return of Principal: the Bank will return to you the full Principal Amount if the Bank held the Structured Deposit to maturity or Early Redemption (where applicable). In the worst-case scenario where the Bank is insolvent, you will lose your full Principal Amount.
- Payouts: variable payouts linked to the performance of the underlying financial instrument; some Structured Deposits may offer fixed payouts. Payout frequency may vary.
- Simplicity: no active management; if you like the structure, open a Structured Deposit Account to get started.
- Diversified risks, enhanced yields: improve overall returns of a portfolio by broadening exposure to other financial instruments without excessive risk, and earn potentially higher returns riding on the performance of the underlying financial instruments.
- Exposure to asset/markets not easily accessible by retail investors: e.g. market indices, foreign equities, bonds, interest rates, commodities (crude oil, gold, wheat).
A Structured Deposit is not a Traditional Deposit. It is excluded from insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners' Protection Schemes Act 2011.
How to Apply
Thank you. Your feedback will help us serve you better.
Was this information useful?
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?
Enter only letters, numbers or @!$-(),.