500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Features & Benefits
- Tenor: usually medium to long-term.
- Tranche Concept: only available during the specified offer period.
- Return of Principal: the Bank will return to you the full Principal Amount if the Bank held the Structured Deposit to maturity or Early Redemption (where applicable). In the worst-case scenario where the Bank is insolvent, you will lose your full Principal Amount.
- Payouts: variable payouts linked to the performance of the underlying financial instrument; some Structured Deposits may offer fixed payouts. Payout frequency may vary.
- Simplicity: no active management; if you like the structure, open a Structured Deposit Account to get started.
- Diversified risks, enhanced yields: improve overall returns of a portfolio by broadening exposure to other financial instruments without excessive risk, and earn potentially higher returns riding on the performance of the underlying financial instruments.
- Exposure to asset/markets not easily accessible by retail investors: e.g. market indices, foreign equities, bonds, interest rates, commodities (crude oil, gold, wheat).
A Structured Deposit is not a Traditional Deposit. It is excluded from insurance coverage under the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners' Protection Schemes Act 2011.
1 Please read the termsheet, for the terms and conditions of the Structured Deposit before you make any investment decision. You should consider the suitability of any investment in conjunction with your overall investment objectives, risk appetite and financial situation. You may also obtain advice from your financial adviser before making an investment.
Please ensure that you have sufficient liquid assets during the investment period. If you withdraw before the Maturity Date, you will usually receive less than 100% of your full principal.
A structured deposit is not a traditional deposit. It is not covered under Deposit Insurance Scheme. In the worst-case scenario, where the Bank becomes insolvent, the Customer will receive zero payouts and lose his original investment amount.
Any forecast on the economy, stock market, bond market and economic trends of the markets is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the structured deposit. Past performance of the structured deposit, or that of its underlying financial instruments, is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
How to Apply
Multiply Your Money, Your Way
Enjoy up to 3% p.a. on your DBS Multiplier Account when you invest into any available structured deposits.
Find out more here.