What you need to know for a smooth, quarantine-free travel
Excited to embark on your long-awaited dream holiday but unsure of all the requirements for Vaccinated Travel Framework (VTF) travel? Here’s a handy guide to ease your planning.
Before travelling out of Singapore
- Ensure that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an approved WHO vaccine like Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or Moderna. The final dose must be completed at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Check out the travel advisories of the destination country/region to determine the type of vaccination/proof of vaccination and entry requirements.
- Obtain a digitally verifiable vaccination certification known as Vaccination HealthCert at https://www.notarise.gov.sg/ for foreign authorities to verify that the certificate is authentic
- Purchase a comprehensive travel insurance so that you can have a worry-free holiday. Check out the travel insurance deals here
- Undergo a Pre-Departure COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (ART) or Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test from any clinics, if required by the destination country
- With test result certificate in English
- Include Traveller’s full name, date of birth and passport number
- Negative COVID-19 test result
- Date and time when the COVID-19 test was taken
- Name of the testing institution conducting the COVID-19 test
- Brand of the ART kit utilised
Book an appointment with any 1 of the clinics below for COVID-19 Swab Test!
For more Healthcare services, visit DBS Health Marketplace
For more information on Singapore departure, visit https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/departing/overview
What are no longer required upon returning to Singapore?
- No more entry approvals or designated VTL transport required
- No more quarantine for all fully vaccinated travellers (including children aged 12 and below)
- No more on-arrival test or stay-home notice requirements
- No more pre-departure test required for fully vaccinated travellers and non-fully vaccinated children aged 12 and below
For more information on returning to Singapore, visit https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview
All countries/regions will be classified under the General Travel or the Restricted Category and accord border measures by individual travellers’ vaccination status. Currently, all countries/regions are classified under General Travel Category with no countries under the Restricted Category.*
*Note: This will be adjusted according to any developments to the local and global COVID-19 situation by the Government.
For more information on overall traveling requirements and processes, visit: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/vtl/requirements-and-process
Updated as at 25 Apr 2022
Ready to plan your trip? Check out DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace for more deals and savings!