500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Have a feast with your friends with Fave dining vouchers, here’s how:
- Apply online for your first DBS/POSB Credit Card with respective promo code indicated in the table below.
- Receive S$200 worth of Fave vouchers* via a voucher code issued to your DBS PayLah! account within 30 days from your card approved date. All you need to apply for your DBS PayLah! account is a unique Singapore registered 8-digit mobile number.
|Your card approval date||Promo Code||Voucher Value||Vouchers are to be redeemed on Fave by|
10 September 2020 – 31 March 2020
|DBSFAVE||S$200||30 June 2021|
Click here to learn how to apply for your first DBS/POSB Credit Card.
*Vouchers are issued in S$50 denominations and are valid for single use only. Minimum spend of S$80 is required for each voucher. Valid for the abovementioned dates, for new DBS/POSB credit cardmembers only. Terms and conditions apply.
Use your Card Instantly on Apple Pay, here’s how:
Simply log into your DBS digibank app to link your new card to Apple Pay.
Click here to learn more.
Here is how you can redeem your Fave vouchers:
- You will receive your vouchers under the Rewards tab, located at the bottom bar of the DBS PayLah! app.
- Tap on the ticket icon on the top right corner to retrieve your coupon.
START USING YOUR VOUCHERS
- Tap the “Redeem Online” button to retrieve your unique promo code.
- Tap the “Copy Code” button and then input the unique promo code at the check-out page on Fave’s website or mobile application to enjoy the offer!
- Click here to learn how to redeem your vouchers.
|Pick a Card that suits your lifestyle:|
Terms and conditions apply to abovementioned benefits and privileges.
In partnership with:
Make every day easier with DBS PayLah!
Download DBS PayLah! from either the App Store, Google Play or AppGallery.
Or sign up for DBS PayLah! via MyInfo or your digibank account.
Learn more about what you can do with DBS PayLah! here.
Monies in DBS PayLah! are a deposit. SGD deposits are insured up to S$75k by SDIC.