500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
It’s all thanks to you, our customers! We repeat: all seats for THE FUNNY IN MONEY are now reserved. Attendees: we’ll see you a minimum of one hour before showtime! Everyone else: we extend our humble apologies for this event being completely subscribed.
Don't forget: you can still get up to S$15^ cashback when you scan to pay for the first time until 28 Feb 2018! When you shop, dine or ride with Comfort/CityCab, you can scan to pay at over 30,000 PayLah! and NETS QR code-enabled merchants with the DBS/POSB digibank, PayLah! and DBS iWealth apps.
^For first time QR Code users only. Promo ends 28 Feb 2018. T&Cs apply.
|Date:||3 Feb 2018, Saturday|
|Showtimes:||3:00pm (Sold Out)
6:00pm (Sold Out)
9:00pm (Sold Out)
(Please arrive at least 1 hour before showtime as registration closes at 2:30pm, 5:30pm and 8:30pm sharp. Unregistered seats will be released.)
|Location:||National Museum, Gallery Theatre|
|Tickets:||FREE for all DBS/POSB customers.|
Hossan Leong, Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (The Order of Arts and Letters), is one of Singapore’s most loved and recognised entertainers. Affectionately known as ‘Singapore Boy’, Hossan is known for his singing, dancing, acting, piano-playing, and stand-up comedy.
An experienced host, singer, auctioneer and standup comedian, Pam Oei has been in over 80 theatre, television and film productions. She is known equally for being a dramatic as well as comedic actor, and is probably best known on stage as one-third of the popular caberet trio Dim Sum Dollies®.
Ranked 7th Funniest Person in the World, award-winning stand-up comic Fakkah Fuzz is one of the fastest rising talents in the local comedy scene. The host of 50 Ways to be a Singaporean and Throwback: Balik Kampong, Fuzz has also performed live in Asia, Europe and North America.
- What supporting documents do I need to present at the show?
Please bring along a clear print-out or a digital copy of your email confirmation.
- How long will the show be?
The show is approximately 1 hour long, and will start on time. Please arrive 1 hour before showtime to register and get your seats (registration closes 30 minutes before showtime), or your reserved seats will be released to those on our waitlist.
- How many seats may I reserve?
Each person may reserve up to 2 seats.
- It’s my favourite comedian! May I take photos or videos of the performance?
Ours too! However, audio and video recording equipment are not allowed in the theatre. Only our official photographers and videographers will be allowed to record the performance. Sorry.
- May I bring snacks or drinks into the theatre?
No food and beverages will be allowed inside the theatre. Thank you for your co-operation.
- How do I reserve a particular seat? Can I save a seat for a friend?
Ours is a free-seating show, where seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Do come early (at least 1 hour before showtime) to be seated in time for the show. Please do not reserve seats for those who are not yet present. If you wish to be seated with other members of your party, you will need to all be present in person for registration and entry. We request your co-operation with our ushers to ensure that seating is optimised in the theatre.
- Are my tickets transferable?
Yes, you can pass your tickets to someone else by sending them a screenshot / print out of your email confirmation to present at the door.
- Why must I arrive 1 hour before showtime? Late then how?
Help us give everyone a chance to catch THE FUNNY IN MONEY! On 3rd February itself, we will open waitlists for each show, where anyone can leave their contact details for last-minute admission to the show (with no guarantee of a seat). We will close registration 30 minutes before showtime to give those in the waitlist a fair chance of catching the show, so you will need to be seated 1 hour to 30 minutes ahead of time to guarantee your spot.
- Can I swap my tickets for one showtime for another?
Sorry, there can be no exchanges or cancellations on any reservations. But in the event that you are unable to make it, please feel free to pass the tickets on to any interested friends or family so that they can catch the show!
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket.
- Tickets are not to be re-sold for profit or commercial gain or by any outlet.
- Registration and admission with a ticket indicates consent to the recording and filming of every ticket holder as a member of the audience.
- No tickets will be available for collection on the day of or prior to the show. Presentation of the booking confirmation email, sent to the email address supplied during the booking process constitutes a ticket(s).
- There is strictly no reservation of seats allowed, and seating will be first-come, first-served. It is thus recommended that you arrive early (at least 30 minutes before showtime) to maximise the possibility of getting the seat you want.
- Your arrival at least 30 minutes before show time is essential to guaranteeing your entry to the show, even if you have a confirmation email. Registration will close 30 minutes before showtime and your reserved seats may be forfeited if you arrive thereafter.
- Ratings to be advised.
- Please refrain from occupying seats on behalf of members of your party who are not yet present. You may be asked to give up those seats for others if the former have not arrived by close of registration.
- A place on the waitlist is no guarantee of entry. Preference is given to those who have reserved their tickets ahead of time as long as they are present at least 30 minutes before showtime. If all reserved seats have been claimed 30 minutes before showtime, those on the waitlist may not be able to enter. We therefore recommend that you register in advance and arrive 1 hour before showtime to guarantee a seat at the show.
- There is a dress code of smart casual (no shorts or slippers) for entry into the theatre. Note that if your attire stops other people from enjoying the show (e.g. flashing lights, big hat, etc.) you may be asked to remove the items.
- DBS reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any patron.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watches should be silenced before entering the auditorium.
- Filming or recording with cameras, audio equipment or mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
- We expect members of the audience to respect the performers, other members of the audience, the staff and the venue.
- Only food and drink purchased at the venue may be consumed outside the theatre, in the foyer. No other food and drink is permitted on the premises.
- Email addresses supplied will be used for internal marketing purposes only, and will not be circulated to any third parties. You will occasionally receive offers from us and will be on our mailing list. By reserving a seat(s) at this event, you are agreeing to receive communications from DBS.
- DBS accepts no liability or responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense or any other claim arising for involvement in this event.