500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Make your commute greener
A more sustainable future starts from each one of us, and it begins now. Lowering our carbon emissions and switching to cleaner modes of transportation is key to realising that vision. Make a conscious effort and drive towards a cleaner tomorrow with DBS Green Car Loan.
At a Glance
2.88% p.a. (EIR 5.36% p.a. based on 7-year tenure)
Fast, seamless approval via digibank or Singpass.
Applies to new and used green cars
With minimum loan of S$10,000 and tenure of 1 year or more.
By getting access to preferential rates with us, your drive isn’t just good for the planet, it’s good for your wallet too! Start your journey to a more sustainable future effortlessly with a DBS Green Car Loan.
New feature! - Enjoy less hassle and skip the need to provide income documents when you retrieve your personal information via Singpass.
- Applicable for both new and used green passenger cars
- Minimum loan of S$10,000 and minimum loan tenure of 1 year required
- Maximum approved loan amount is capped at 60% of the Nett Purchase Price or Nett valuation Amount, whichever is lower, depending on the Open Market Value of the vehicle
The Nett Purchased Price is derived as follows: “Nett Purchase Price = Advertised Purchase Price – (any benefits/rewards)”
- Valid only during promotional period (1 January 2023 to 31 January 2023)
- All applications are subjected to DBS’ review and acceptance of car type
- Applicable for each DBS Green Car Loan upon successful disbursement
If you’re in the market for the first time, be sure to read these articles before you make your purchase:
Access to credit report: You may obtain a free credit report within 30 calendar days from the date of application. There are two ways to obtain a free credit report. You can go to the credit bureau website listed below or bring your approval or rejection letter and your original NRIC to the credit bureau’s registered office. Credit Bureau (Singapore) Pte Ltd is located at 2 Shenton Way #20-02 SGX Centre 1 Singapore 068804 Tel: (65) 6565 6363. Website: www.creditbureau.com.sg