500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Kickstart your investment journey with Exchange Traded Funds and/or Unit Trusts of your choice.
From 1 October to 31 December 2023, setup an Invest-Saver plan and get a full rebate of up to $125 on your sale charge* for your Invest-Saver transactions
* Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS/POSB Invest-Saver - ‘Cashback’ Promotion
Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- Customers of DBS or POSB (each, a “Customer”) who have successfully opened an Internet Banking account are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- This Promotion is valid for Unit Trust (UT) and/or Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) Regular Savings Plans (RSP) set up online via the Unit Trust/ETF Investment Account/Wealth Management Account from 1 October to 31 December 2023 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Debiting account selected via CPF or SRS will not be eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- On the date of RSP setup, customers who have existing holdings of the fund being setup will not be eligible for the promotion.
- Eligible Customers are entitled to receive cashback for RSP contribution made till 31 March 2024 (the “Contribution Period”).
- Each eligible Customer is entitled to a full rebate of the sales charge for all UT and/or ETF RSP transactions done during the Promotional Period, capped at S$125 cashback per client, for the Contribution Period.
- All cashback will be disbursed to eligible Customers who have purchased RSPs setup within the Promotional Period and remain in the programme for 3 consecutive calendar months (e.g. Eligible customers who purchased an RSP in October 2023 and continue to subscribe in November and December 2023) will receive their cashback to their debiting account by 31 May 2024.
- All RSP monthly contributions via your Saving or Current account will be made on the 15th of every month (or the next business day if the 15th is a Sunday or Public Holiday). The respective debiting dates are subject to change.
- All RSP contribution via Wealth Management Account (WMA) will be made on the dates and frequencies selected.
- DBS shall not be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage or expenses arising in connection with the Promotion, howsoever arising, including without limitation, from any late or non-notification, any error in computing chances, any technical, hardware or software breakdown, malfunction or defects, failed, delayed or incorrect transactions, lost or unavailable network connections or any notice that is lost or misdirected.
- DBS’ decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- DBS may vary these Terms and Conditions or suspend or terminate the Promotion without any notice or liability to any party.
Simply log into DBS digibank and follow these 5 steps:
Step 1: Upon login, go to Invest > select More Investment Services
Step 2: Go to Make an Investment >
For ETFs: Set Up Exchange Traded Fund RSP > Purchase Funds > go to Invest Using, choose Cash > Search for the full list of ETFs available
For Unit Trusts*: Set Up or Update Unit Trust Regular Savings Plan (RSP) > Purchase Funds > go to Invest Using, choose Cash > Search for the list of UTs available
Step 3: Click on Info to view fund information
Step 4: Click on Buy to purchase fund > select the Debiting Account, enter Monthly Investment Amount (click Setup Regular Savings Plan for Unit Trusts), Tax Status and Country of Birth > verify your inputs and Submit.
You are advised to click on the hyperlinks to carefully read the Prospectus and Product Highlights Sheet which contain details of your selected Fund
Step 5: Review Terms & Conditions and click on I Agree to confirm your Invest-Saver plan set up.
*For Unit Trusts:
- You may also key in Fund Name or search using Fund House, Currency, Asset Class, Risk Profile, Geography/Theme to filter your search further
- You will need to complete the Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) to ascertain your knowledge in the risks and features of Unit Trust – an unlisted Specified Investment Product, before any online purchase.
Get more Benefits
Earn bonus interest on your DBS Multiplier Account for the first 12 consecutive months with any investment amount in Invest-Saver! Find out more.