500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Enjoy service fee waiver on your MCST bills when you pay with DBS PayLah!
Get a S$0.50 MCST service fee waiver when you pay your “Condo/Bldg” (MCST) bill via AXS with DBS PayLah!
Promotion is valid from 1 April 2022 to 31 December 2023. Promotion is limited to the first 55,000 redemptions made either with your DBS PayLah! app, AXS m-Station or via AXS e-Station. Click here for terms and conditions.
Pay for all your telco, bank and membership fees with just one app!
With AXS on DBS PayLah! you can have total control of your bills whenever, wherever.
View all billing organizations here.
Enjoy these features with DBS PayLah!
Wide selection of billing organizations
Includes all major brands and billing organizations.
Manage your bills
Summarize bill payments and complete your transactions at one go.
Billing information is automatically saved
You will no longer have to worry about re-entering your billing details after your first transaction.
This is how you can access the AXS icon on DBS PayLah! app
Step 1: Launch your DBS PayLah! app and tap on the AXS icon.
Step 2: Select 'Pay Bills' and choose your type of bill.
Step 3: Key in the relevant information of your bill payment.
Step 4: Pay your bill with DBS PayLah!
Things To Note
How do I add a bill?
- Open your DBS PayLah! app and select ‘AXS’.
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ and choose your type of bill.
- After which, key in the relevant information needed.
- Tap ‘Add to payment summary’ and your bill will be shown here.
- Click on ‘Pay with DBS PayLah!’ to make payment.
How do I delete a bill?
- Open your DBS PayLah! app and select ‘More’ on the bottom of your screen.
- After which click on ‘Manage Linked Services’.
- Under ‘AXS bills’ select the type of bill you wish to delete.
Removal of other bill payment feature within DBS PayLah!
The following icons will no longer be available on your DBS PayLah! screen from 17 March 2022:
How to make payment for billing organisations previously under “Membership” and “Others”
Not on DBS PayLah! yet?
That's great to hear. Anything you'd like to add?
We're sorry to hear that. How can we do better?